The colorful parade steps off in the Uptown Design District at Tachevah and Palm Canyon Dr. and travels south through downtown ending at the entrance to the Pride Festival at Amado.
Palm Springs Pride Parade
Sun, Nov 5
Parade steps off at 10:00 a.m.
Known for its crystal blue skies and year-round sunshine, the city of Palm Springs comes alive during the annual Pride celebration. Thousands of spectators will gather along palm tree-lined streets to cheer and support local organizations, activists, and themed floats along historic Palm Canyon Dr. The parade is expected to last two hours.
Enjoy emcee commentary as parade contingents pass by official reviewing stands:
• The Parade Stage, located at Granvia Valmonte and N. Palm Canyon Drive
• Broadcast reviewing stand is near Eight4Nine Restaurant & Lounge at 849 N. Palm Canyon Drive. Host and emcee
• The Deaf Pride reviewing stand is north of Amado Road at N. Palm Canyon Drive and features sign language interpretation. Seating is available for the Deaf community on a first-come-first-served basis.
Tickets are not required but a great way to give back by donating to the local nonprofit Pride organization. Donations help keep Pride free and accessible to everyone.
There is plenty of parking in the downtown area. Please plan a little extra time as regular parking becomes scarce downtown at the start of the parade.
Consider parking away from Palm Canyon Dr. for both the Festival and Parade. A few suggestions that are only a five to ten-minute walk from the action include:
The City's new Downtown Parking Garage is open and available for your parking needs. Best of all, it's FREE. Just be aware that there is a four (4) hour time limit for parking.
You can access the Downtown Parking Garage from North Palm Canyon Drive at Amado Road in front of the Hyatt Hotel and drive into the FREE Parking Garage.
Park on E Amado Rd. and adjacent side streets going toward the Convention Center
E. Andreas Rd toward Calle El Segundo
1/3 mile east of Palm Canyon Dr. on Tamarisk to Ruth Hardy Park
1/2 mile east of Palm Canyon Dr. on Tachevah to Katherine Finchey Elementary School
Downtown Parking Structure, 275 S Indian Canyon Dr. – parking times are limited
Public restrooms are available daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. in downtown adjacent to Il Corso Restaurant, the Kimpton Rowan Hotel, and Isabelle sculpture at 111 N. Palm Canyon Drive.
Other locations are available at:
• In the new downtown park, Museum Dr & Belardo Rd
• Palm Canyon Drive and N. Via Las Palmas (Sunday)
• Palm Canyon Drive and E. Alejo Road (Sunday)
• 349 N. Palm Canyon Drive (Sunday)
• On Arenas Road between Hunters and Streetbar